Sod Installation and Landscaping
Sod installation is not a popular service in the landscaping service sector. Well, sometimes people do not know what it is? Or how it works? So we highly recommend you to continue reading this article. Then, share it with your relatives and friends to let them know all about sod installation and landscaping.
What is Sod Installation?
Sod installation, usually known as grass or lawn installation, is a popular way to renovate the surface of your lawn. Moreover, it is the fastest way to establish a lawn. If all the conditions are given, we can install it in one day. Of course, in large projects, time slope will increase depending on the area to be cover with the new sod.
Uses of Sod Installation
Normally, we perform sod installation in home lawns, sports stadiums, and golf fields. However, it had recently gained acceptance in residential projects. For example, landscapers, homeowners or home builders buy it to establish a beautiful lawn quickly. Also, it helps to prevent or avoid soil erosion.
An interesting fact about this landscaping service is that improves air and water quality. Also, it draining water characteristic is useful for flood prevention. So it is not only an esthetic element for residential and commercial projects.
At GreenLand Contracting LLC, we can give a solution to all of your sod installation needs. For us, there is no job too big or too small that we can’t handle. Also, our sod installation and landscaping services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
How Sod Installation Works?
Sod Installation is a process that we divide into two steps: the first one is referring to soil preparation and the second one is performing a correct sod installation.
Make sure to comply with the next requirements. If you are not prepared, you may follow them as a process.
- Clearing: Clear out all existing grass and debris.
- Rough grade work: GreenLand Contracting LLC do general landscaping and grading work to core shape of the new lawn.
- Soil conditioning: Our expert contractors recommend four inches of topsoil to achieve flourish. Then, mix the new soil into the existing one. GreenLand Contractic LLC´s contractors are professionals that are ready to perform a high-quality soil conditioning.
- Final grade work and rolling: Rake and roll the new soil in preparation for sod installation. Rolling is important because it helps to settle, smooth out, and firm the soil surface before the installation.
GreenLand Contracting LLC had developed a six-step process to ensure a successful sod installation in any commercial or residential project.
- Cultivation and Delivery: We will deliver your new and fresh sod directly to your home or business.
- Installation: Our expert workers will adequately install the sod and make sure that everything is according to the project plan.
- Adjustment: Well, we make adjustments but, it does not mean that our sod installations are not of high-quality. Almost always, the environment of the lawn requires some adjustments. So these adjustments will vary from project to project.
- Final Roll: Final Roll is necessary to have a flat lawn surface.
- Clean Up: Make sure to remove all old sod resulting from the adjustments. So sweep up it to make it look nice your lawn.
- Water: Watering is not part of our job. However, we will instruct you with a manual of how to water and care your sod to make it look nice forever.
GreenLand Contracting LLC invites you to hire its high-quality landscaping services. If you live in San Antonio, Helotes, and Converse, Texas; you can rely on us for all your sod installation needs. Call today and request your free estimate.